sábado, 29 de abril de 2023

I am still alive

The people who visit or visited my blog. Yeah, the blog is going well stopped unfortunately.
My sincere apologies! But it was inevitable. It seems to betray you and myself.
When I got that urge to go back, I got sick and almost died. Seriously, it's not a joke.
I am still alive. I underwent catheterization surgery. It was a smooth surgery with local anesthesia. I felt nothing, just the poke of the needle in my wrist.
Recovery was quick. I didn't have to stay in the hospital. I got there early, stayed there for a few hours for observation, and around 1 pm I was released.
At home I didn't have a reaction either. The doctor warned me that I might have pain and fever. good thing that didn't happen.
But there he found out that I will need to undergo another surgery. What the fuck! I thought this would be the one and only.
In the meantime that I was waiting for the day of the surgery, my computer had problems.
From what I researched why such a problem appeared, it was a sign of the HD that was reaching the end of its useful life. And needed to exchange for another. I stripped everything.
Now I just needed to buy a new HD. But I had a problem $$$ I was without. It took me a while to get some $$$$.
I took my computer to the technician, unfortunately the bag I was carrying the computer in, its handle ripped and my PC fell to the floor.
Woe! Now fucked up. I'm going to have to buy a new computer. I went ahead and left the unfortunate man at the store.
To my surprise, my PC didn't have any damage, only the case was a little dented at one end. But the tech assured me I won't even need a new hard drive anytime soon either.
I had some problems getting some programs reinstalled, and there are still some things to install and files to replace. I'm going to take a while to leave it as before to my liking.
Thank you to everyone who still takes the trouble to remember that my blog exists.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário